More Support & Resources

If in immediate danger call 000 and ask for police

Services for Women

Barwon CASA / Minerva Community Services (03) 5222 4318

Sexual Assault Crisis Line  State-wide, afterhours, confidential, telephone crisis counselling service
for past and recent sexual assault (1800 806 292)

Aboriginal Family Violence Protection and Legal Service 1800 105 303

Safe Steps 1800 015 188

Domestic Violence Resource Centre Victoria

Domestic Violence Victoria

WIRE Women's Information

1800 Respect - Australia's national sexual assault, domestic and family violence counselling and information service

Centres Against Sexual Assault

Criminal Justice and Legal services

Victoria Legal Aid

Barwon Community Legal Service

Victims of Crime

Victoria Police – Sexual Assault

Victoria Police – Family Violence

Department of Human Services Child Protection

Violence and young people

Bursting the Bubble


Barwon Youth

Time for Youth

Kids Help Line

Youth says No

Prevention of Violence

Australian Women Against Violence Alliance

Our Watch

Partners in Prevention

Vic Health on preventing violence against women

Support Services

Geelong Family Relationship Centre


Working with men who use violence

No to violence 1300 766 491

What Men Can Do

How to deal with domestic violence

When you hurt your partner - you hurt your children

How do I know if I'm abusive?

Has your partner hurt you?

How to deal with domestic violence: a self help booklet for men who want to change

Michael Kaufman

Further information about family violence

Australia's National Research Organisation for Women's Safety (ANROWS)